CECH Methods and Statistical Consulting Scheduling Form
Welcome to the CECH Methods and Statistical Consulting Service. In order to help schedule and prepare for an initial appointment, please complete all parts of this form. Your request will be assigned to a consultant based on your responses. The consultant will directly email you to set up an initial appointment.
Please read the following notes carefully:
1. We do not promise we can meet deadlines. Priority is given to those who have primary appointments in CECH and based on the significance of the request.
2. If your request is within two weeks of your due date/ deadline, we cannot guarantee the ability to adequately meet your needs and recommend you seek alternative assistance.
3. Please complete a separate request for each specific need you have. Avoid making one request for a very large, time-consuming project.
4. Consulting time is limited to a maximum of 3 hours per week per project. Requests should not be so large as to consume more than 12 total hours of consultant time. During times of heavy request load, consultant time per project may be reduced to accommodate as many requests as possible.
5. Priority will be given to projects in specific, significant circumstances, as determined by the Director of Research.
6. This service is meant to help guide others in their research and to troubleshoot issues that may delay the process. Requesters are expected to be able to conduct their own independent research and need assistance only.